Media Rules, Regulations and Guidelines
Great American Comic Con 2018 Press Pass
Terms and Conditions
Media Rules, Regulations and Guidelines
- Press Registration for GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS 2016 will close on [October 28, 2018] at 11:59 PM PST. There will be NO on-site Press Registration at GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS. If you applied for a Press Badge, you will hear back from GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS by [NOVEMBER 4, 2018.]
- Approved Press are provided with complimentary Press Badges, which are valid for GA entry to all unticketed events held at GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS.
- Your Press Badge allows GA access as long as space is permitting.
- Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating.
- Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy of GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS Press Badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified from Press Badges at future GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS events.
- There is a limited supply of press credentials for this event. Credentials are issued on a first come, first serve basis. Once all available credentials are issued there will be NO more press passes available or issued.
- All Press/Media Registrations are subject to approval. You will be notified within the date range based on the date you submitted your registration if you have been approved for a Press Badge. If your registration is NOT approved, you will be notified and asked to submit additional credentials. If you have been approved, additional information regarding the Press Room and Badge distribution will be provided in your confirmation email.
- We highly recommend that you apply early as there is a chance that we will reach maximum capacity for Press Badges to GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS 2016 prior to the deadline. Once all Press Badges are allocated, no more will be released.
- Inappropriate or offensive behavior will result in the loss of press passes for this show and all shows moving forward.
- Press credentials can be picked up on site near the entrance of the convention center. Press credentials are good for all three days of the event which includes our Media Day.
- All GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS media interview requests should be made through GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS at email@example.com or otherwise stated in the confirmation email. Interviews are not guaranteed.
- During the show while guest are signing autographs, media might be able to ask the guests’ handlers for interview opportunities. Some guests are open to interviews while they interact with fans; others are not open to any on-site interviews. It’s on a strictly case-by-case basis. Failure to respect these wishes may lead to loss of press credentials for this convention and possibly future conventions.
- Media will not be allowed in the Guest green room.
- Media will have access to all public and VIP rooms.
- Media will be admitted into panels as general admission as long as room capacity allows. There will not be a designated press entrance for panels, so please make your plans accordingly.
- During panels the media can take photos or video. We ask that you be courteous of attendees while taking video or photos and avoid standing in front of other fans that are in attendance. Individual Featured Guests and agents have the right to deny photos and video during panels. If a featured guest or agent makes this request a GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS volunteer or staffer will notify you on site. Failure to comply with these requests may result in a loss of press pass.
- Power outlets at GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS 2017 are three-pronged.
- Media is responsible for its own parking during GREAT AMERICAN COMIC CON: LAS VEGAS.